We invite book chapters for our upcoming edited book titled Law of Air and Outer Space.
All submissions should be based on the theme i.e. Law of Air and Outer Space. If you have any queries regarding the submission, please get in touch with us to clarify.
Each chapter can have up to 5 authors. Both International as well as Indian Authors can submit their work for publication in this book.
Separate e-certificates will be issued to each author.
Word Limit & Format of Chapter
- A chapter must accompany an abstract. The word limit for the Abstract shall be 250-500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with a Font size of 12 and 1.5 line spacing.
- The word limit for each chapter is 3500 to 4000 words.
- The citation should be strictly in Harvard (Author-Date) Style. Download the citation guide here. Alternatively, you can use the online Harvard (Author-Date) Style Citation Generator, here.
10% Plagiarism is allowed in each Chapter. We will use Turnitin to check for plagiarism. If plagiarism is found to be more than 40%, the submission would be rejected outrightly. However, if plagiarism is between 10% to 40%, we will send it back to the author to reduce the plagiarism in 7 days time.
Hard Copy of Book (Paperback Ed.)
We will provide 1 hard copy (paperback edition) for each chapter. The cost of 1 copy is already included in Publication Fee. Please note that if a chapter has 5 co-authors, we will not provide 5 complimentary copies. We will only provide 1 hard copy as complimentary, whereas, if all 5 authors need hard copies, the author would need to pay for the remaining 4 copies. Each hard copy costs Rs.500 or $10
Open Access Publishing fee (OAPF)
Open Access Publishing fee (OAPF) is:
1. Rs. 1500 per Chapter for Indian Authors
2. USD 35 per Chapter for International Authors.
Authors or their institutions/funding bodies will need to pay the OAPF only if the full chapter is accepted for publication. Please note that this fee is inclusive of 1 Paperback copy of the book.
The Open Access Publishing fee (OAPF) covers:
- Peer Reviewer’s Fee
- Editor’s Fee
- CrossRef DOI
- Permanent and unrestricted online access to your work & long-term archiving
- XML Typesetting and pagination – web (PDF, HTML) and preparation of print files
- One Hard Copy of Book (Paperback edition)
- Website, Server and Infrastructure Costs
- Step 1 – The author submits his/her chapter using the Chapter Submission Form.
- Step 2 – The submission is checked for Plagiarism using Turnitin.
- Step 2a – If plagiarism is less than 10%, follow step 3.
- Step 2b – If plagiarism is between 10% and 40%, the chapter is sent back to the author to reduce plagiarized content. After re-submission, follow step 2.
- Step 2c – If plagiarism is more than 40%, the chapter is rejected. However, the author has an option to re-submit the chapter with reduced plagiarism. After re-submission, follow step 2.
- Step 3 – The chapter is sent to Peer Reviewers for review.
- Step 4 – If the chapter is approved, an approval letter is sent to the author’s registered email id along with the details of payment of Open Access Publishing fee (OAPF).
- Step 4a – If the chapter needs modification, based on reviewer’s suggestions, the chapter will sent back to author to make changes and resubmit. After re-submission, follow step 3.
- Step 5 – Upon receiving the Open Access Publishing fee (OAPF), the chapter is forwarded to the Editors for Editing, Typesetting and Proofreading.
- Step 6 – The Complete Book is published on the website and sent to Google Books & Amazon Kindle. Subsequently, it is also indexed in Google Scholar.
- Step 7 – Certificates are issued to all authors and DOIs are activated.
- Step 8 – Hard Copies of Book is dispatched.
Authors are requested to submit their book chapters latest by June 30, 2023
General Guidelines for Author(s)
- Authors should not mention their names or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. We will fetch all information about the authors (Name, Designation, Email, Contact Info., Address etc.) from the Submission Form. The Authors are required to submit correct information on the Submission Form.
- Papers must be original which must be written solely by the Author(s), in English, and should not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Submission should also mandatory include an abstract ranging from 250 to 500 words. The Abstract should not be submitted separately. The abstract should be at the beginning of the manuscript submitted.
- We advise Authors to add as many keywords as possible. Keywords should ideally be the words which anyone should use to search your article on google. Since all the articles published on this website will be indexed by Google, we recommend you to provide us with as many keywords as possible.